Hi! I’m Sharon Plumb. I write stories, poems, songs, and plays, mostly for children and young adults. I love to do readings and workshops to classroom and library groups in person and online. Contact me if you would like to book one!
Sharon Plumb writes stories, poems, songs and plays from her home in Regina, Saskatchewan.
Sharon Plumb grew up in the mountains of northern British Columbia, writing stories in a small town that no longer exists. Then she moved to the flat prairies, where she writes stories about places that exist only in her imagination. She has written picture books, novels, poems, songs, and plays. She lives in Regina, Saskatchewan. When she isn’t writing, you can find her on her bike or in her garden (in the summer) and trying to finish up the other things she has to do so she can get back to writing.
Check out my extended bio at my writing group’s site, books4kids.ca.
- Meet our Members at CANSCAIP Sask, January 2018
- Fellow Authors at Tansy and Thistle Press, July 24, 2018
- Author in the Spotlight April 10, 2014
You can also find me at:
- Facebook: Sharon Plumb Author
- My Amazon Author Page
- My Smashwords Author Page
- My goodreads author page
- CANSCAIP (Canadian Society of Children’s Authors, Illustrators, and Performers)
- Saskatchewan Writers Guild
- Saskatchewan Children’s Writers’ Round Robin
- CANSCAIP Sask
- my (old) blog